Well-Being Services at CORE
CORE is a busy community centre and usually you will find a hive of activity such as courses running, people dropping in for our photocopying service or perhaps to use a computer for job searches. In addition to our daily activities we offer a number of additional services which are delivered here by other organisations usually weekly or monthly.
- The Citizen's Advice Bureau are here every Monday.
- Reflexology sessions with a local practioner are now available, ring for an appointment.
- Our Hearing Aid clinic has been at CORE on the 1st Thursday of the month since 2013. The clinic is now run by The Ear Foundation.
- Our weekly chair-based exercise and yoga sessions offer gentle activity.
- The CORE Centre Job Club, which runs twice a week, has achieved considerable success in helping people get back in to employment and we are thrilled to be able to extend this through Futures funding.
- Regular chiropody service by appointment.